Concerts on the River
Since 1947 the Starlight Concerts have presented quality, live music to Oklahoma audiences each summer. Held in Tulsa's scenic River West Festival Amphitheater, the relaxed outdoor setting is informal, family-oriented, and accessible to those with disabilities. Crowds of up to 2,000 music lovers from all walks of life attend these FREE concerts each year.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
2013 Concert Schedule - Free Admission!
|June 11||Jazz Orchestra||Greatest Hits of the Big Band Era|
|June 18||Concert Band||Music of the Night|
|June 25||Concert Band||Americana Night|
|July 09||Concert Band||A Year of Music|
|July 16||Concert Band||A Night at the Movies|
|July 23||Jazz Orchestra||A West Coast Jazz Evening|
Kiefer, Kiefer Municipal Park, 8pm
Concert Band--A Salute to America, Guthrie Green, 111 E. Brady, Tulsa, 8pm
Jazz Orchestra--Jazz Under the Stars, Guthrie Green, 111 E. Brady, Tulsa, 8pm
- Cedar Creek
- Circle Cinema
- First Fidelity Bank
- Liberty Press
- Local 94: American Federation of Musicians
- Music Performance Trust Fund
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Public Radio Tulsa: KWGS/KWTU
- Saied Music Company and The Jimmie & Helen Saied Foundation
- Tulsa River Parks Authority
- Oklahoma Bandmasters Association