Since 1947, Starlight has presented quality, live music to Oklahoma audiences each summer. Currently, our concerts are held at Guthrie Green. Located at 111 E. Brady Street in Tulsa, Guthrie Green is located in the heart of the vibrant Brady Arts District. Crowds of music lovers from all walks of life attend each of our FREE, family-friendly concerts.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
2015 Concerts - Free Admission!
All concerts begin at 8:00 p.m. and are held at the Guthrie Green unless otherwise noted. WONDERING ABOUT PARKING? Visit the concert dates page for parking options.
2015 dates are listed below.
|Tue, June 16||Jazz Band||Duke's right-hand man, tribute to Billy Strayhorn|
|Tue, June 23||Concert Band||The Spirit of '76|
|Tue, June 30||Concert Band||Things That Go Bump in the Night|
|Tue, July 07||Concert Band||Way Out West|
|Tue, July 14||Concert Band||Night at the Movies|
|Tue, July 21||Jazz Band||Jazz Standards|
- Circle Cinema
- Cedar Creek
- First Fidelity Bank
- Liberty Press
- Local 94: American Federation of Musicians
- Music Performance Trust Fund
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Public Radio Tulsa: KWGS/KWTU
- Saied Music Company and The Jimmie & Helen Saied Foundation
- Will Rogers Rotary Club of Tulsa
- Oklahoma Bandmasters Association